Monday, February 27, 2012

More Lettuce Plants

I planted more lettuce today. Lets hope they live! In case you aren't able to read the label in the picture, I have put a caption under each photo that tells you  what the label in the photo says. I planted 4 different types of lettuce, two pots of each, in each pot there are 4 seeds (of the same variety) so that it doesn't matter if some don't sprout, and if there is more than one, then I will just pull the smaller/weaker/half eaten by a slug/snail one. I have put these pots beside the front door where they will get plenty of sunlight and hopefully won't be forgotten about. When they are big enough, I am going to transplant them into our front garden.


May Queen Butter Head

Saladin Crisp Leaf

Lollo Rossa Loose Leaf

Suzan Butter Head

I'll keep you updated (well, I'll try anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment