Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Speed Measurements

Today we got some traffic cones and we put them 40 meters apart. I got on my unicycle and dad got out his stopwatch when I past the starting cone at normal unicycling speed he started it and when I past the finishing cone he stopped it. We did the same with dad on a normal bike, me walking, dad walking, me running as fast as I could, and dad running as fast as he could. Here is a commentary of the speeds we were going at.
And we're of, with dad running in the lead going at 22.5 kilometers per hour with a time of 6.4 seconds he looks like a clear winner, but who knows, someone else might catch up, and coming along in second place with a speed of 21.3 kilometers per hour with a time of 6.75 seconds is Leontien running, and here comes dad cycling and oh gosh, just look at him go, he's got a time of 6.65 going at a speed of 21.7 kilometers per hour. and now bring up 4th place is leontien unicycling with a speed of 7.2 kilometers an hour and with a fabulous time of 20 seconds, and here comes dad walking in fifth and just look at him walking at a speed of 6.7 kilometers an hour and with a time of 21.4 seconds and bringing up the rear is leontien walking, and I am sure that she is going to be upset about losing so can everyone in the stadium give her a big round of applause for trying!!!!!! This is Leontien commentating for the weird and random race!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment